Wednesday, June 11, 2008

HI, MOM



The phone rang and as I looked at the caller ID, I began to smile. I answer and hear a sweet voice…."Hi, Mom". My smile gets broader. We talk about anything and everything. It doesn't matter what we talk about. What does matter is that she called. Just hearing "Hi, Mom" changes the day. Suddenly my day is sunnier, warmer, sweeter…





Yesterday, I was thinking about how much pleasure I have when one of my daughters calls me.. Then I started wondering if God feels that way when He hears my voice. I am not eloquent when I pray. I know people who pray the most beautiful prayers. Me…I just talk to Him. I don't think He cares – just as long as I talk to Him. We talk about anything and everything. The day is sunnier, warmer, sweeter….



I wonder if God smiles when I pray…

Darlene

6/11/08

No comments:

Post a Comment